Night Mono is a race-grade road cycling shoe, built for all-out speed and Grand Tour comfort.
Mono features innovative silent Bolt Straps™ that redefine foot support and control. For the first time in cycling shoes, a closure system free of velcro for faster starts, long term durability and less noise when leaving the house.
Our lightest shoe yet employs a unidirectional full carbon sole, strengthened around the cleat for lossless power transfer to the pedals, tapered for weight-saving in non-critical zones.
Mono puts comfort front, and centre with a single-seam bonded upper, an air-perforated padded tongue fixed to prevent movement on the road, a Natural Fit insole, and generous vents to encourage constant cooling in hot weather.
Take Mono and tune it to your liking with a choice of three arch supports, and dual-position straps that adapt to low or high volume foot shapes.
A study in speed. Out on the road, Mono’s dimpled Aerofoil™ exterior encourages airflow and reduces drag, while clean lines and low-profile straps help the shoe slide through the air.
- 3-bolt road cleat compatible (Look/Speedplay)
- Unidirectional, hand-laid carbon fibre sole
- Race-ready cleat stiffness
- Superior comfort Natural Fit insole
- 3mm, 6mm and 9mm arch support inserts
- Generous upper air vents
- Aerofoil™ dimpled exterior
- Single-seam, thermal heat-bonded upper
- Silent dual-position Bolt Straps™
- Heel specification graphic and reflectivity
- Weight: 250g in size 8.5